MVMT 2 : Warsaw, Poland
enCORE is open to young delegates (under 30) and are selected through JMI's member organisations who are shaping the future of classical music in the their countries.
The participants should meet the following criteria:
● be between 18 and 29 years old;
● be open, committed and motivated to engage in all conference activities;
● have an interest to develop and strengthen dialogue between the participants;
● be an active music performer, and be ready to participate in interactive music rehearsals
with open concert at the end of the conference;
● be able to bring their own instrument;
● be able to distribute the information obtained during the session on their return home
among peers and institutions;
● master the English language to an acceptable communication level.
We welcome applications from all candidates who fulfil the specific profile of the activities, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Application procedure and selection of participants (for Bursary Applicants)
To apply for a bursary, participants must apply through their national JM member organisation (if you are not in contact with your national organization yet, please get in touch with the respective contact person and inform him/her about your interest to participate). For a full list of JMI members visit www.jmi.net/members
Your application must contain:
- a short curriculum vitae (CV)
- a short motivation letter: why are you interested in participating in the enCORE classical:
Lab for new ways in classical music conference? (half a page)
- a short description of an area in which or an example of how you have explored, are exploring
our would like to explore new ways in performing and/or communication classical music.
- A letter of support from a national JMI member.
The deadline for submitting completed applications is June 2nd, 2019. The participant candidates will be put forward by JMI member sections and ultimately selected by a selection panel composed of the members of the JMI Classical Committee and the Conference facilitators. The panel will ensure that the selected applicants represent a balanced group with regard to gender, cultural background and experience.
Applicants will be informed of the results of the selection procedure by 7th of June 2019
Venue: The Praga Museum of Warsaw
(Ul. Targowa 50/52; 03 - 733 Warszawa, Poland
Arrivals: Friday 12th July 2019 by 13:00h (the latest)
Conference start: Friday 12th July 2019, 14:00
Conference ends: Sunday 14th July 2019 at 18:00
Departures: Sunday 14th July 2019 after 19:00
The details conference program will be communicated additionally to the selected participants.
The programme will be held in English and Polish and translated simultaneously.
(For Bursary Holders)
Participants’ travel expenses will be reimbursed by the organizers after the meeting, in accordance with the following rules:
● Return economy class plane tickets, APEX, cheapest available fare to Warsaw;
● Return economy (second) class train tickets, cheapest available fare to Warsaw.
● Transportation by car at the rate of 0,24, -€ / km in accordance with the guidelines for
financial reimbursement of the European Commission.
● Costs of your visa to enter Poland will be reimbursed on presentation of the visa, valid
passport and receipt received from the Embassy.
Maximum reimbursement rate: 200€ for all participants.
Accommodation (in twin rooms) will be provided by the organizers. No accommodation outside the one provided by the organizers will be reimbursed. Meals will be provided by the organizers at the venue or in nearby restaurants. Participants must be able to provide specific insurance for their personal instruments. Individual insurance is NOT provided.
In order to be eligible for reimbursement, participants must attend the total conference duration.
350euros (includes food and accommodation)
Speakers / JM Network:
Tel: +48 606503880
Tech and formal:
Tel: +48 605 225 849
Musician and partecipants:
Tel: +48 723 203 203